The Last Watch Foundation, our sister company, is the non-profit charitable arm of our organization. Any donations above our operational costs go directly into The Last Watch Foundation. This is a very important point for it is through donations that our Foundation exists. We do not draw a salary or accept compensation in any form for what we do for our company. This is quite unique, because legally we can do so just like other non-profits. But, we have chosen not to do this and to be transparent as to how the monies are used.
If you like what we do, please help us with a donation for a good cause. This can be done easily by just clicking on the yellow ‘Donate’ button at the top of each page and by entering your credit card information. We are notified immediately by PayPal when a donation is received.
A payment for a funeral is handled in the same way. If a receipt is desired, please tell us and it will be mailed to you or given to you directly.
We are very proud of what we do and how we do ii. We have been told many times that we have separated ourselves from our ‘competition’ by merely being kind and loving towards our clients. Here are some examples:
- We do not sign a contract. We do not believe this is necessary and too formal.
- We do not charge extra for weekends or holidays. We think this is silly and greedy.
- We do not charge you for food, drinks, flowers, taxes, or harbor fees. . It makes us feel good to give freely.
- We do not charge for more than one set of ashes. Again, we view this as greed.
- We do not keep anything ‘extra’ that comes to us. Everything goes to a good cause: the free funerals for our Veterans who have no families.
- We do not operate at our convenience: Everything is at your convenience. We will schedule with you for any time of day and any day of the week that works best for you and your party.
- We do not go out at limited times or limited days: We will perform your funeral at any time of the day, any day of the week.
- We do not limit your time on the boat. We want you to enjoy the experience and to be happy with us. A ‘typical’ outing is about one and one half hours.
- We do not go to a chosen destination. We work with you and watch the sea conditions to choose a safe and comfortable location for the burial. The exception, of course, if we are going to a location that we have discussed.
We do not limit our services in any way: We help you find a restaurant, write letters to the Mortuary and Crematorium, meet with you beforehand if you like, provide a Religious service if you desire, send you a beautiful Memorial Certificate, file all the legal paperwork.
- Long Beach
- Seal Beach
- Huntington Beach
- Marina Del Rey
- Hermosa Beach
- Laguna Beach
- Laguna Niguel
- Dana Point
- San Juan Capistrano
- San Clemente
- Buena Park
- Anaheim Hills
- Yorba Linda
- Villa Park
- Diamond Bar
- Chino Hills
- Hacienda Heights
- Rowland Heights
- Orange Park Acres
- Cowan Heights
- La Habra
- LA County
- Orange County